Friday, April 13, 2012

Ridiculously Photogenic Guy

This meme has seemingly sprung out of nowhere, like an unexpected smile. ;)

photogenic

I first saw Ridiculously Photogenic Guy as a shared Facebook post. Three of my friends liked it, and I must admit, I did too.

The image is of New York marathon runner Zeddie Little. Since the meme has gained popularity, Little's fame has also shot up, and he was interviewed on Good Morning America recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AUajlCjcBk

It's as if he won the Mega Millions, from unknown to celebrity overnight. I find it fascinating how easy it is for someone today to get famous with nothing more than the right image at the right time.

One thing's for sure though, Mr. Zeddie Little isn't going to have a hard time finding a job now. Who says looks aren't everything?

run

No comments:

Post a Comment